Monday, September 1, 2008

Becky Fleck 6 X 12 Challenge


So Becky Fleck is having a 6 X 12 Page Map Challenge. What fun. A Becky Fleck Sketch and prizes from Noel Mignon. Couldn't get a better combo. Everyone knows how great Becky's Sketch's are and if you don't already know-Noel's kits are awesome!!I initially thought WOW 6 X 12. Half the work, that's simple. NOT. Working on a smaller scale was actually more difficult. I enjoyed it though and will try it again. I chose a summer theme because well...I'm in denial that summer is almost over and school is just around the corner. Literally! I'm really digging this Basic Grey Offbeat line. I think I will make a fall page to attach to the reverse of this and hang on the wall. If I get really ambitious I will make a whole season set. I wonder if anyone makes 6 X 12 albums?

Two more day's until school starts.

3 comments:

Jona Panesa said...

such a cute page. I did a mini 6x 12 for my husband.

Jena said...

Great job on the challenge - love the colors, such a fun page, TFS!

Sue Lui said...

This is a great summer layout! Love the basic grey papers too. :)