Sunday, October 19, 2008

Creating Keepsakes Convention Loot






Well, better late than never. I finally took pic's of my Convention loot! Some of it is missing because I used it already. The convention was how many weeks ago?! Anyway, it was a great time. I rode with my Mom, always and adventure....and we met 3 ladies from our LSS. We had a great time. The five of us took a Basic Grey class together and then spent the rest of the day shopping! If you've never been, give it a go!! The shopping is awesome. All of the brads, ribbon and even some of the chipboard are from the dollar scrap booking!! I was also able to get my hands on Wassail and Bazzills new Swiss Dot card stock. YUM. Nicer looking in person. I was also able to get matching chipboard for alot of the Basic grey lines. SUPER YUM. Sassafras Lass was just downright overwhelming and now that I think about it... I should have gotten more!! Prima made me crazy, I bought 3 of the new flower packs and what a time I had choosing! I also got some felt alphabet letters, owl bling and some felt frames.

2 comments:

Mrs X said...

Beautiful! I soooo want the Wassail line too!! Can't wait to see what you do with it :)

Unknown said...

How cool!!! I would love to go to one of those. Love all the goodies you picked up :)