Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Got My Crop On @ Noel Mignon!

So Noel Mignon had an online Harvest crop this week. Mad fun! I really got my crop on. OK more like I got my gab on. Lot's of challenges AND generous prizes. Those girls know how to host a crop! Greta hosted a crazy scavenger hunt and once you collected everything?!? She posted the real challenge. Make a page with all the crap you just collected.I couldn't use a single thing from my stash! Evil, evil girl that Greta! Black on black. What a lovely page. NOT. Check it out. I even won a prize for this one. Gotta fess up though. I only won cuz I was the only that played! bwahahaha


Jana hosted a sketch challenge and provided a really great sketch. I finally used my jack o lantern photo's from last year. Since you all know I was defunct in the Halloween department this year.



They even had make and takes. Greta provided directions for the cutest little strip pumpkin. Both Kelsey and I made one! Very cute and a nice project to make with the kiddos. Going to scale it down and try making ornaments. Kelsey did a great job with hers. She even hand stamped her paper. She's now also in awe of Greta. As we made the pumpkins she said WOW, Greta has a great mind!





Kelsey also made her own "Me" page to post over at Kids Can Scrap. This kid is getting more done than me!



Over at Sweet Pea Scraps. Jenn Stevens issued a reading challenge. Her page is really awesome! I didn't ask her permission to post it so your gonna have to head over to Sweet Peas to check hers out. Plus, I'm not really wanting to post my work next to hers.





Right now, gotta run. Work is calling. I'll have to come back later and post some links to all the cool sites I stalked this past week.

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

woo hooooo!!!!! girl you did get your scrap on and at least i had one crazy person that would play along with my shinanigans...heheheheh

now i KNOW i can always count on you....

your prize goes out tomorrow by the way.....hope ya likey