Saturday, December 13, 2008

Elf Magic

My daughter conned me into buying "magic" elves from Santa. They arrived a few days ago and have been wreaking havoc on our home ever since. You see, at night you sprinkle magic snowflakes on them and they come to life. Little did I know they come to life and do all kinds of mischievous things. Guess I should have read the fine print before I shelled out 100 bucks for two elves, two sleeping bags and clothing!!When I told my daughter that Santa was a shyster for taking my $100.00 and sending us bad elves....She very calmly said... "you didn't think he was gonna sell you the good ones did ya????"




So far they have swung off the ceiling fan in her bedroom. They made a mess on the kitchen counter because they made a snack of saltine crackers and chocolate syrup. Last night they stole Barbie's Volvo and went out for a joy ride. Upon returning home they had a horrifying crash! The elves' are uninjured. The Volvo sustained only minor damages. Barbie remains missing!




Should you wish to torment yourself with these elves here's the link. http://www.elf-magic.com/about.htm.

2 comments:

Connie said...

We have a couple elves too and we are having a great time with them!

Theresa said...

That is too funny!