Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scrap Challenges




Nothing like a good challenge to get my MoJo going. The girls over at Scrapbook Circle really came up with some nice challenges. No pressure and nothing insane to do. Although I have to say, Greta Adams put on an insane challenge over at Noel Mignon and I had a blast with it!! Man, that girl cracks me up! OK, I digress. Back to Scrapbook Circle. The challenges were creative but not too difficult. I was actually able to get three done yesterday! Woo HOO I even used some of my new Friendly Forest and killed two challenges with one page. For Golden Day's, I combined a sketch challenge from TSR with the sewing challenge over at Scrapbook Circle. The Sketch was by Susan K. It's the second time I used one of her sketches. I like her style. The All in page was a "Beaches" sketch challenge by Marcee. this was the most dificult page for me. I had a hard time leaving the left side blank. My favorite is the Faith page. That was for a use something old, something new challenge. I haven't been scrapping very long so no Magic Mesh for me. LOL Periphery and the photo were my old. The embellies are my new.

No comments: