Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cagey Rabbit

Why might you ask am I am posting at 8 am Easter morning? Well because I have been up since 6 am and have already had a half a pot of coffee of course! This is the earliest my daughter has gotten up on Easter. Although, at least we did not have a repeat of Christmas. That was ohhhhhhh, I dunno 4 am!?
Kelsey spent alot of time looking for her basket this year. The Easter Bunny is a pretty cagey dude and makes it harder for her to find every year. This year, this is where it turned up!

We're still not sure how that rabbit was able to get her basket into the dryer. It was an adventure for sure to get it out! He also didn't bring her very much candy this year but the Pixo's were a big hit and of course cash always works for her. "Now I can buy that Tamagotchi I've always wanted", you know to go with the seven Tamagotchi's she already has.

Have a happy and blessed Easter!

No comments: