Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CKC Valley Forge

Well this big mess means it's almost time for Convention. I have spent the day packing, unpacking, repacking, organizing and generally turning my house upside down!! I have got myself down to one large black rolling bag, one shoulder bag and one tool bag. Whew.



I just finished cleaning my scrap table off last week and this is what it looks like now. Hooooo Hummmm I'll have to work on it when I got back. You know I'll have more stuff to put away anyway. I'm gonna hit that Embellish it booth hard!!



I leave tomorrow morning and will be cropping by the afternoon WootWoot!! I'm going to bring the laptop with me so maybe I'll "see" you guys...otherwise I'll be back on Sunday.

3 comments:

Jillene said...

HAVE TONS OF FUN!!

Mandy said...

sounds fantastic! have a great time! my scrapping desk looks exactly like yours!!!

Mandy said...

me again! hehehe!

there is a little something for you on my blog!

hope you are keeping well!

hugs mandyxx