Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finally My Tree is Up!


It's beginning to look alot like Christmas. We have snow on the ground here in NY. I've made cookies and put the tree up. Sounds too ideal right? Yeah it is. I still have 70% of my shopping to do. The rest of the house is a wreck and hasn't been decorated. Fifty hand stamped cards are waiting to be assembled and mailed out. Oh and I haven't done laundry in a week. humph. Happy Holidays. OK. All kidding aside I really am feeling the spirit of the season. I just wish I had more time to prepare for the season. That and for crafting. I haven't had much time for that lately. I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks off and some hard core scrapping!


6 comments:

Alison said...

Your tree looks great - very festive :) I don't know anyone who's ready for Christmas - never mind it'll happen no matter what!!

mckinkle said...

Your tree looks amazing Marie, stunning! Got mine up this weekend too! Isn't it just lovely to come downstairs in the morning and put the tree lights on!

Keryn :D

Unknown said...

Very pretty tree - don't worry, my cards are somewhat done and still sitting on the table waiting to be addressed *sigh* December always goes too fast!

Mandy said...

you are so welcome hunny!

OMG OMG I cant believe that pic?? I had my head turned sideways looking at it from all angles! definately a Ms Sassy Pants! how freaky is that, almost identical, even the colour of the sofa! wait until I show the rest of the family!!

have a wonderful christmas!

{{{hugs}}}

Mandy said...

Hi hunny!

I too had a "meeting" with Philip last night and was on your blog showing him Mr Sassy Pants's sister, he to agreed what what me and you are thinking...freaky lol!!! even the colour of the sofa was the same! how weird! and you can tell your beautiful daughter YES!!! he has super super soft fur! and I have 7 other cats and nothing compares! all the cats I have had over the years and none have had such a beautiful coat as him! we must hooked them up! putty pals!!

big hugs mandyxx

Jessica said...

What a beautiful tree! And a beautiful Daughter too! But you knew that. I love that photo of her on the move. She's so cute. I hope you've gotten all your stuff done. I just have to wrap, and I'll be done. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday! And if it doesn't get done by christmas day... just close the doors and focus on the day with your family. It'll be there after when you have more time.