Monday, June 28, 2010

Pages In Time-Literally

I waited and waited on scrapping the photo of my Aunt that I posted awhile back. It was such a meaningful picture for me, I wanted to make sure I got it just right. Since it's a "vintage" photo my first thought was Graphic 45 or Webster's but then the more I looked at the photo I thought about how young she was and thought of something vibrant and playful! I really love this October Afternoon line. I'll say no more about my Aunt Alice for the moment, no tears, no wishes for more time with her...just a page with a beautiful girl caught in a moment of peace.

For my Pages In Time project this week I chose to use the June Kit Sketch Of The Month.
Here's my take on the sketch.

7 comments:

D said...

Your take on the sketch is beautiful. I love your Aunt's page. I think it is perfect! I love the fun paper you choose :) I'm glad you have such wonderful memories of her.

Alison said...

I think your page on your Aunt is a prefect mix of vintage fun. Gorgeous take on the sketch too.

Scrapamum said...

Beautiful LO's Marie!!!!

Carla said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog....Great pages with the sketches.....

Unknown said...

The photo of your aunt goes perfectly with the October Afternoon paper. Nice choice! Great layouts.

Suz said...

What a beautiful page.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Lacee broyles said...

So gorgeous!!!!!