Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shameful Mess~Formerly My Scrap Table And Some 2011 Goals

Photo Heavy
Friday was a snow day for us and I took the opportunity to start cleaning my scrap area. I say start because well....I knew it was going to take more than a day. Prepare to shield your eyes cuz it aint pretty!! Believe it or not I actually moved quite a bit of stuff before I took these pictures. Yeah I know it's hard to believe. You might next see me on an episode of Hoarders. It could be worse though. I least I don't collect dead animals or eat toilet paper. Anyway here it is in all it's shameful glory.
My Scrap Table






I have another small hard surfaced table in my scrap area. Perfect for stamping. I'll let you know how that works out for me when I find the surface. Again, I had moved some stuff before photo's. The rest of the area is going to have to remain unseen. Yeah it's that bad. I'm sure if you look close you can see scrap supplies taking up floor space too. I now have a collection of storage bags and containers. Oh boy do I have my work cut out for me but this year....I WILL GET MY SCRAP ACT TOGETHER! I will buy LESS and SCRAP MORE I promise. Except for my Scrapbook Circle and Noel Mignon Kits. Sorry. I just can't live without them

I leave you for now. Back to the Scrap Purge of 2011! Happy New Year to you, late of course because that is how I roll these days but happy anyway! If you would like to start your year off with some well loved and slightly out of fashion scrap products? Please let me know. I am ready to part with some stuff and turn over a new leaf.

and yes. I still have my Christmas tree up.

9 comments:

Scrappin out of the Box said...

Unfortunately, the floor of my scraproom is in the same condition...makes it easier to see all my goodies!! I would hate to miss the perfect embellishment for one of my layouts!!

Sandi McLean said...

Actually I would like a closer look - seemed interesting! Mine is worse! You inspire me to have not a "worst mess" contest! Yah for messy scrappers!

Tina Connolly said...

I'm working on using up some of my supplies at the moment! Have done heaps of layouts (22 pages since Christmas) and haven't even dented my stash ...LOL. I couldn't see my small scrapping desk so I'm scrapping on the dining table.
Hugs
Tina

Mrs X said...

Lol, I think you're even worse than I am when it comes to messy scrap areas! ;)

Pam AKA: picnic said...

Oh Marie we should have a contest at Bella....LOL, mine the floor is covered in boxes out of the closet, but this too shall pass I AM going to get it cleaned, well and if DH decides to move me out into another room for sure it will get organized... the room looks about as bad as my blog, love yours... love your pic of DD...

Jessica said...

Guess what.... my tree is still up, all the ornaments are gone, but the lights and the angel still need to be put away. Then the tree. lol I've never had so much trouble getting the tree down. It just require's a bit more 'back' than I'm able to give it. So I have to wait on help. But at least it's not a dead tree and dropping needles! lol I love the new pic of sweet Miss Kelsey! She is such a beautiful young woman! I'll bet you do an occasional double take at her beauty!
I think, if I had an actual room, it would look much like yours. Especially if I could close the door! lol But look at all that scrappy wonderfulness! hugs, Jess

Sandy Ang said...

I'm a pretty messy scrapper too. When my project is in progress, stuff can be spread out over all the table and floor.

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE your nice full scrap table :) Hopping over from Bella to become your newest follower :)

Marybug said...

I would feel right at home in your room it looks a lot like mine. I am always organizing but never quite get it finished. When I get creative again another mess is on the way. Oh well it culd be worse.