Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stanley


So how cute is my dog? Can you believe we got him third hand? That's right third hand. First he was in a shopping cart in front of Shop Rite and quickly adopted by a man who wanted him for his grandchildren.
When his wife got done with her shopping and came out and saw the pup? Well lets just say she didn't feel the same way and DEMANDED that he get that bleeping dog out of her car.
We went from admiring a pack of pups in a shopping cart to rescuing one. It wasn't even our plan to keep him....Of course that was a year ago! lol

Once again I used and Inspired Blueprint Sketch. This one is Sketch Number 67.

6 comments:

mckinkle said...

Oh Hello Stanley!

What a handsome chappy you are! I didnt realise you had such a fine dog Marie, you kept him quiet!

Fab LO but have to say the star of the show today is Stanley!

Keryn x

Stef H said...

fabulous page and super cute pup!

hugs :)

Traci Thiel said...

I love great dog stories! Awesome layout!

Anita Scroggins said...

Super sweet pup Marie! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Have a great day.

Lynn's Place said...

I think I wanna cuddle with that puppy..so cute and awesome LO...tfs

Theresa said...

what a cute little fur baby. love the picture. great job with the sketch. =)