Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Christmas In July

It's time again for the Let's Scrap weekly sketch. I'm so happy to be on the DT. I really like having a deadline, it's "forcing" me to scrap AND I'm using up my stash! snort. OK does anyone REALLY need to know about those Noel Mignon Kit's? Don't judge. She's having a sale now.

Now that my little kit confession/obsession is taken care of let's move onto the Let's Scrap Sketch. I got a little sidetracked with that also. The sketch has stars and fireworks and somehow I saw Christmas. Gosh I hope they don't fire me!

  Here's the sketch.

Here is what I did with the sketch. No Uncle Sam hat, no firecrackers. I did however manage to incorporate one little star. That's got to count for something.




1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hi. such a cute layout.. I love Christmas paper, just never scrap my holiday pics much.. love the little gingerbread men. =)