Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Sketch~Let's Scrap

The new Let's Scrap Sketch is up! I have to be honest, this sketch was a challenge for me! I don't usually work with "white space". With that being said, the more I played around the more I liked it. Here is the Sketch and here is what I came up with.

I want to give a shout out to my scrapping friend Marie aka Mazz. She left the kindest comment for me during the time of the hurricane and without even knowing it she offered a random act of kindness on my birthday!!! Thanks so much Mazz!! Your kindness really touched me and I will be sending you my snail mail today.

sounds like you need a RAK Marie - to help with your own 'watered' stash !! PLEASE send me your postal addy via pm on facebook and I would LOVE to send you something !!! hugs to all of you xx Mazz xx

Not only is she kind. She is crafty~ check out her blog here.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Cute. I saw the sketch and love all the circles. great interpretation. =)